Find a copywriter who feels like part of your team
I’ve set the bar high with simple processes and templates that are easy to understand and easy to implement.
Am I the right copywriter for you?
- Doing the dirty work. Investigating your market, snooping on assessing your competitors, and doing the SEO (search engine optimisation) research
- Writing to their target market to attract readers and convert more prospects into customers.
- Helping to increase income. Because they’re selling more products, converting more leads and booking more clients
- Utilising proven SEO tactics to rank higher on Google, get their business seen (alongside companies with massive marketing budgets).
I run my business with old fashioned values.
- I believe in great customer service. I am always polite, courteous and try to answer any questions you have.
- I am responsive to emails and calls.
- I believe in taking a collaborative attitude to your project in order to really understand what your business is about.
- I take the time to get to know your products, your business and your customers and I’m not afraid to get out there and experience things from your customer’s perspective so I can write directly to them. This always yields the best results.
- I follow strict processes that give both you and I a clear understanding of what is happening and what you are paying for and when it will be delivered.
Think of me as part of your team.
I listen to your story, and get to the core of your creative brand, and identify exactly who you’re talking to.
I write your story in your brand’s voice, in an emotionally compelling and interesting way.
I connect with your audience with words that resonate and build brand loyalty. Want to speak right to the heart of your ideal clients and show them you really get them?
Warning! If you’re to get the most out of this copywriter, you should know that I’m a true word nerd, but I’m also a tad awkward.
You might find this out when we run through your project brief together. I’m always reading and writing and thinking of new ways to say things but being an introvert is part of this package.
I like to let ideas percolate in my brain for a day before we hook up and chat about your project. It gives me time to digest everything you’ve told me and to write down any questions I have. And sometimes I ask a lot of questions, but this helps me get to the very core of what you and your business is about. It’s also the reason I like you to fill out the Creative Brief before we get started.
A little caveat here. Although I like things to run this way, I understand it’s not always possible. Sometimes we have to run through things verbally to fit with your deadline. That’s okay too. It doesn’t affect the results you get, but I believe it helps to have an understanding about how my brain works.
So if you’re looking for a copywriter who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and work as part of your team? I’m your gal.