Tell your art’s story
More than just a visual description of your artwork
Just like you, every piece of art you create has a story to share. But it’s more than just a visual description of an artwork.
It’s about how you make someone *feel*.
Your stories give context, and share a deeper meaning. They give readers the space to relate to and understand you and your culture in new ways. They’re more than words, they’re a conversation you’re having with your collector.
In fact, the words you choose will increase your art’s reach and impact. Better yet, when your audience understands what goes into each piece, they’ll be happy to pay your prices. What’s not to love?
Stories sell art
If you struggle to express these thoughts in words, I can help. Your description can include:
- Part of the story behind the work (without telling people how to feel or think)
- Part of your culture, inspiration and process behind its creation (to allow people to relate to it, and you)
- The size, materials and shipping details (to ensure suitability and smooth delivery)
- I’ll even make it Google friendly, to help people searching for art find yours!
Let’s increase your art’s impact
How it works
You complete my Questionnaire, so I can get to know you, and your art, inside out.
We’ll clarify all the details via Zoom, then I’ll get writing.
A creative description of each piece of art that shares a piece of the story or process that went into its creation (but not so much that you’re telling someone what to think). It’ll include:
- A search engine optimised page layout and 1 x wireframe (visual representation of the page)
- Compelling artwork description up to 300 words
- 5 x FAQs
- Image alt tags, title tags and meta description (for SEO)
- Internal links to other pages within the site
- Exclusive Trello board to track project and deliverables
- 30 minute kick off meeting to clarify any questions I have about the brief
- Skeleton draft, First draft and two rounds of amends
- Keyword research at an additional cost
Send me the links to your website and anything about the artworks you wish me to write about.
From $297.00 per description
Ali is a wonderfully talented SEO Copywriter. She took my very basic ideas and turned them into engaging stories. My website is now more user-friendly and engaging and I’m already seeing improved results. I appreciate the effort she made to truly understand my business. A pleasure to work with!
Ali’s writing style is beautifully articulate and reflects a genuine understanding and respect for the person within their context.
Ali is a confident, creative copywriter who understands the arts industry. She took the time to really understand me and my work. Extremely happy with the final results and the confidence she’s given me to pursue more opportunities.
Ali creates strong visuals with her words and teaches us how to understand objects and topics far beyond what we can see and touch. She takes a personal approach to her subjects, getting out of her office and attending events, engaging with the work and building relationships with clients.
Tell your art’s story
I acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of Australia. I pay my respects to the Elders past and present as the traditional Custodians of the lands and waters.
I acknowledge their living culture and their traditional art forms. I recognise that the land where I live, learn and work is Yugembah, Jagera/Yugerra, Turrbul and Bundjalung land and sovereignty was never ceded. I’m committed to building and sustaining respect and understanding between Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists.