for creative rebels
click-worthy content and
creative marketing strategy
I know that on some days the stresses of finding clients, securing bookings and chasing invoices (that to be honest, make you feel a little underappreciated), just drain your creative spirit more than they inspire it.
You love to perform, create and write music – but the demands of marketing your business is leaving you feeling flat and uninspired.
But the world needs you.
It needs your stories, your colour and your music.
It needs you to challenge ideas.
It needs you to smash down barriers and inspire people to feel, and see things differently.
Imagine how bland it would be without the creatives like you, challenging the status quo and inspiring us to be better humans. That’s not a world I want to live in!
Let’s turn ideas into actions
Running a creative business doesn’t have to be soul-destroying and those perfect clients, that value your expertise, respect your processes and are willing to pay a premium for your work, are more than just unicorns – they exist.
You just need to work out how to reach them.
So, my job is to help you stand out, with creative marketing that’s colourful, click-worthy and a little bit different.
It’ll create connections, challenge perceptions and motivate people to take action (and buy more of your stuff).
How you say?
Build your brand
These honest, no holds-barred, brand-building sessions are bite-sized, but packed full of crunch to give you maximum impact.
Dirty-Thirty + Smashing Sixty discovery sessions
Point of difference + ideal customer sessions
Brand foundations + Tone of voice sessions
Nail your website
Take action and work out what’s going wrong with a search engine optimisation (SEO) audit that looks at your content and site structure.
We’ll map out your content so you can write it yourself (and save yourself some dosh).
I’ll create swoon-worthy content that makes people fall in love with you, and optimise your online store for a ‘buy now’ frenzy.
Share your story
We’ll uncover your most meaningful brand stories that connect with your customers.
Let’s answer their questions before they’ve asked them, so there’s no reason not to buy from you.
We’ll build a banging blogging strategy that’ll win hearts and minds.
Nail your intro video with a script, ready-made for you.
Get more gigs
You know how competitive the music industry is. That’s why it’s so important to be prepared and professional.
Get a killer bio that sells your skills, your sound (and is cliche free) and gives you the confidence to show the world what you’re made of.
Nail your PR campaign and YouTube page with a script for an intro video that’ll share what you bring to your gigs.
Show your work
Applying to have your work exhibited in a public space, a cafe or local gallery? Get an exhibition proposal doesn’t just excite and inspire – it’ll open up opportunities.
I’ve written proposals that have helped artists exhibit across Australia and the globe.
It’s time to reach more people and explode your brand with the perfect pitch that’s too good to refuse.
Ali managed our website copy project meticulously - from start to finish - and wrote engaging, interesting copy for our photography website.
She was communicative and professional as well as being lovely and fun. Highly highly recommend!!
Ali’s writing style is beautifully articulate and reflects a genuine understanding and respect for the person within their context.
Her approach was highly professional and very prompt, whilst keeping me involved during the process which was very much appreciated.
Ali is a smashing SEO Copywriter. It’s no surprise she was recommended to me. She is so easy to work with, a true creative and professional.
Her work ethic, flexibility and communication skills really are commendable.
I look forward to working with you again in the future – Thanks Ali.
Ali has an incredible ability to pick up on exactly what is needed and to craft engaging and easy to read copy.
She is a skilled SEO copywriter who is a delight to work with. Ali worked swiftly to meet my deadline and I’m thrilled with the outcome.
Your questions, answered frankly
I’ve answered many of the common questions I get here,
but if you have another, just holler.
Can you put together a custom package for me?
You betcha. The prices and packages I list on my website aren’t one-size-fits-all marketing solutions for every business. Every industry is unique and different things work in different scenarios, for different target markets.
If you’re unsure what you might need, we can have a quick chat to uncover what your goals are, and what content you already have and I can put a package together for you. Or, for a more in depth one-one-one session you might like to book in a thirty or sixty-minute strategy session.
How do I book you?
First of all, I’m so bleedin’ excited you want to work with me! Second, for a quick response give me a call on 0415 272 150 and if I’m not with a client – I’ll give you a call straight back. Or send me a message via my contact page with the content you need, and I’ll respond as soon as I can so we can discuss what you need.
I've never worked with an arts marketer before, how does it work?
There’s nothing worse than working with someone who doesn’t have a clear process and is able to lead you through your project, so you know what you’re getting, when and for how much.
Arts marketing and strategy is a collaborative and creative process, so here’s what you can expect when we work together:
- Our project starts with a chat about your creative business and your marketing needs.
- If I don’t have all the info I need from this call, I’ll send you a link to my Project Discovery Form so I can give you a more accurate quote.
- You accept the quote and I draw up a Proposal with all the project details, my T&C’s and costs for you to approve. Also included will be the scope, the timelines and deposit details.
- I’ll issue my invoice and book your project into my schedule.
- I issue my Project Questionnaire so I can get to know your business, its target market, how you work and what you create inside and out.
- I create a Trello board and invite you to keep track of the project and it’s deliverables. Everything is transparent so you can see how I work.
- I book in another briefing call (if needed) to clarify any further details
- Then I get researching and writing!
- In most cases you get a first draft, two rounds of amends and proofreading included.
- When you’re happy with the content, we’ve dotted all our i’s and crossed our x’s and t’s and everything has been paid for – you can start using the content.
Got a question? Happy to answer them as we go.
Do you work with brands outside the arts industry?
I sure do. While I love working with creatives, I also have a lot of experience working with brands within all sorts of industries. Want to know more about who I’ve worked with and what results I’ve had? Check out my portfolio.
Some of my favourites have been:
- Marketing (virtual assistant and copywriter) SEO website content
- Disability sector (NDIS service providers and SaaS tech startups): website content, SEO, video scripts, email marketing, social media management, ongoing content strategy
- Arts industry (artists, photographers, videographers,
jewellers, DJs andsinger-songwriters): writing website content, artwork descriptions, exhibition proposals, blogs, brochures, online store optimisation
- Ethical fashion and design – unifying brand message and products, website copy
- Finance and insurances (boutique finance and specialist disability insurance providers): website copy, blogs and video scripts
- Health and wellbeing industry (life coaching, personal training, nutrition): sales landing pages
- And more…