Digital Art Marketing
for creative pros
Digital marketing that’s a lil bit spesh
There are so many different places we need content (aka copy) in our creative business. On our website, socials, emails, newsletters, art catalogues, videos… the list goes on.
As the artist, you know the ins and outs of what you do better than anyone. Does this mean you’re the best person to write about it? Not always.
All that info in your head makes you an expert in your creative practice, but it can also be tough to know what info your buyers, galleries, museums, events organisers and more actually want to know and when.
Even if you can write well, it’s easy to overload and confuse your reader. Your audience doesn’t need to know everything – they just need to know the right things.
That’s where I can help.
Digital that’s not dull
Action-driving Art Descriptions
Stop your buyers and collectors in their tracks with your stunning work, then hold them there with descriptions that capture the heart and rock’n’roll in each piece.
Brand-perfect website copywriting
Create a unique website that helps buyers find, and fall in love with your art. Showcase your portfolio in the best way possible and make it simple for collectors to connect and follow you.
Unboring email copywriting
Much more than your standard dull newsletter, my email copywriting encourages click-throughs, interaction and helps you get to know your fans. What’s not to love?
Sound-like-you video scripts
Want to excite your fans with your next art launch – but don’t know what to say on camera? I’ll help you craft a script that sounds like you, and makes filming feel natural.
Ali managed our website copy project meticulously - from start to finish - and wrote engaging, interesting copy for our photography website.
Ali’s writing style is beautifully articulate and reflects a genuine understanding and respect for the person within their context.
Her approach was highly professional and very prompt, whilst keeping me involved during the process which was very much appreciated.
Ali is a smashing SEO Copywriter. It’s no surprise she was recommended to me. She is so easy to work with, a true creative and professional.
Her work ethic, flexibility and communication skills really are commendable.
I look forward to working with you again in the future – Thanks Ali.
Ali has an incredible ability to pick up on exactly what is needed and to craft engaging and easy to read copy.
She is a skilled SEO copywriter who is a delight to work with. Ali worked swiftly to meet my deadline and I’m thrilled with the outcome.
Your questions, answered frankly
I’ve answered many of the common questions I get here,
but if you have another, just holler.
Can you put together a custom package for me?
You betcha. The prices and packages I list on my website aren’t one-size-fits-all marketing solutions for every business. Every industry is unique and different things work in different scenarios, for different target markets.
If you’re unsure what you might need, we can have a quick chat to uncover what your goals are, and what content you already have and I can put a package together for you. Or, for a more in depth one-one-one session you might like to book in a thirty or sixty-minute strategy session.
How do I book you?
First of all, I’m so bleedin’ excited you want to work with me! Second, for a quick response give me a call on 0415 272 150 and if I’m not with a client – I’ll give you a call straight back. Or send me a message via my contact page with the content you need, and I’ll respond as soon as I can so we can discuss what you need.
I've never worked with an arts marketer before, how does it work?
There’s nothing worse than working with someone who doesn’t have a clear process and is able to lead you through your project, so you know what you’re getting, when and for how much.
Arts marketing and strategy is a collaborative and creative process, so here’s what you can expect when we work together:
- Our project starts with a chat about your creative business and your marketing needs.
- If I don’t have all the info I need from this call, I’ll send you a link to my Project Discovery Form so I can give you a more accurate quote.
- You accept the quote and I draw up a Proposal with all the project details, my T&C’s and costs for you to approve. Also included will be the scope, the timelines and deposit details.
- I’ll issue my invoice and book your project into my schedule.
- I issue my Project Questionnaire so I can get to know your business, its target market, how you work and what you create inside and out.
- I create a Trello board and invite you to keep track of the project and it’s deliverables. Everything is transparent so you can see how I work.
- I book in another briefing call (if needed) to clarify any further details
- Then I get researching and writing!
- In most cases you get a first draft, two rounds of amends and proofreading included.
- When you’re happy with the content, we’ve dotted all our i’s and crossed our x’s and t’s and everything has been paid for – you can start using the content.
Got a question? Happy to answer them as we go.
Do you work with brands outside the arts industry?
I sure do. While I love working with creatives, I also have a lot of experience working with brands within all sorts of industries. Want to know more about who I’ve worked with and what results I’ve had? Check out my portfolio.
Some of my favourites have been:
- Marketing (virtual assistant and copywriter) SEO website content
- Disability sector (NDIS service providers and SaaS tech startups): website content, SEO, video scripts, email marketing, social media management, ongoing content strategy
- Arts industry (artists, photographers, videographers,
jewellers, DJs andsinger-songwriters): writing website content, artwork descriptions, exhibition proposals, blogs, brochures, online store optimisation
- Ethical fashion and design – unifying brand message and products, website copy
- Finance and insurances (boutique finance and specialist disability insurance providers): website copy, blogs and video scripts
- Health and wellbeing industry (life coaching, personal training, nutrition): sales landing pages
- And more…