Grow your audience.
Sell more art.
Freelance email copywriter for artists
You might have heard how important it is to build your email list. But you might be thinking… yeah, so then what?
You know you should be sending out regular emails, but you struggle to come up with things to say. And it’s starting to feel like a waste of time.
But done right, your emails will help your subscribers love your brand as much as they love your art. Which makes them a powerful way to connect with fans, followers and collectors. And it can be easy, effective and inexpensive.
Maybe you need a freelance email copywriter (like moi!) to get you started.
Your subscribers are just itching to be inspired and feel more creative.
Emails are inexpensive and personal. You’ll keep your fans entertained, enthused and engaged in your work and, stay top of mind.
- You can tell your stories about your art and your practice in a personal way. Building your creative brand
- You can customise your content to make your target audience feel special
- You’ll improve sales by featuring your artworks and giving special offers
- By providing a freebie (lead magnet), your readers get to know you and your products without having to invest
- When they’re ready for their next piece of art, guess who they’ll come looking for!
Ready to grow your audience?
How it works
You complete my Questionnaire, so I can get to know you, and your art, inside out.
We’ll clarify all the details via Zoom, then I’ll get writing.
Email sequence or newsletter that aligns with your creative goals and includes:
- 2 x Subject line suggestions (for A/B testing)
- Pre header text
- Email copy as required (up to 400 words)
- 1 image suggestion (if required)
- Call to action
- Exclusive Trello board to manage deliverables
- Skeleton Draft, First Draft, 2 rounds of amends and proofreading
Send me the links to your website, specific artworks, social profiles, or anything else you’d like to include in the email.
From $247.00 per email
5 email sequences from $1247.00
Ali is a confident, creative copywriter who understands the arts industry. She took the time to really understand me and my work. Extremely happy with the final results and the confidence she’s given me to pursue more opportunities.
Ali has not only given me many great tools and resources for my creative business, she’s also given me confidence to speak about what I’m passionate about in a way that will see results.
Working with Ali has been so easy, her friendly and creative style makes figuring out even the most complicated project rewarding.
Ali shows a dedication to her craft and to the stories that she puts together. She always takes the time to understand her subject.
I’ve noticed the intricacies she comes up with based on interviews she has done with me. She finds the heart of an issue and follows that path.
Ready to Grow your audience?
I acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of Australia. I pay my respects to the Elders past and present as the traditional Custodians of the lands and waters.
I acknowledge their living culture and their traditional art forms. I recognise that the land where I live, learn and work is Yugembah, Jagera/Yugerra, Turrbul and Bundjalung land and sovereignty was never ceded. I’m committed to building and sustaining respect and understanding between Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists.