Video Script Copywriting
For artists and organisations
Video turns your art from a static image
into a stimulating experience.
You want people across the globe to see your art. And fall in love with it. In a digital world you need to cut through the noise. It feels like you’re competing with thousands of other artists. Except there’s only one of you. People rarely buy a piece of art based on the image only.
Buyers want to feel something. They want to know your story and the story behind the art.
Video can do this. It captures attention and turn your website into an experience. But the thought of getting in front of the camera makes you cringe, right? You need a pro to help you with video script copywriting so the words flow naturally. Like moi!
Video can set you apart.
It’s one of the most under-used tools to sell art. It can be used to promote art in many ways:
- Showcase your work to awaken the imagination
- Talk about your artwork or a body of work
- Interview (can be a mock interview) about your practice and artworks
- Introduction to your website and your art practice
- Tell your story to add to your about page, gallery or e-commerce shop
- Present your work at an exhibition, show or event.
Speak with confidence, using the right words.
How it works
You complete my Questionnaire, so I can get to know you, and your art, inside out.
We’ll clarify all the details via Zoom, then I’ll get writing.
Writing of a 2 minute video script that aligns with your creative goals and includes:
- Choice of 2 concepts to develop into script
- 30 minute client consultation to kick off the project and 15 minutes of check in time each draft
- Specifications (timings, length, narrator type, mood and image suggestions)
- One skeleton draft, first draft, two rounds of amends and proofreading
- Transcription for accessibility
- Exclusive Trello board to manage your project deliverables
Send me the links to your website, specific artworks, social profiles, or anything else you’d like to include in the video.
Alison’s mindful approach to questioning enabled me to express my views in a way that felt extremely valued. The finished article is a piece that is very impressive.
Ali shows a dedication to her craft and to the stories that she puts together. She always takes the time to understand her subject.
I’ve noticed the intricacies that she comes up with based on interviews she has done with me. She finds the heart of an issue and follows that path.
Rock your next video
I acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of Australia. I pay my respects to the Elders past and present as the traditional Custodians of the lands and waters.
I acknowledge their living culture and their traditional art forms. I recognise that the land where I live, learn and work is Yugerra land and sovereignty was never ceded. I’m committed to building and sustaining respect and understanding between Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists.